2021-2022 Athletics Information
Start Dates for 2021-2022 Sport Seasons
- Fall - Monday, August 16th, 2021*
- Download and print the Fall Sports Coaches Contact List for all teams
- *Exception: football for students in grades 10-12 begins Monday, August 9th)
- Winter - Friday, November 19th, 2021
- Spring - Monday, March 7th, 2022
Any student who wishes to try out for a sports team during the 2021-2022 school year MUST complete the steps below in order to participate.
Please submit all completed and signed forms to the Athletics and Activities Office located near the Natatorium in the high school.
- Complete and submit a WHS Athletic Eligibility Record Form at the beginning of each sports season.
- Complete and submit PIAA Form Sections 1-7 with Section 7 completed and signed by your physician. All physical exams must be given on or after June 1, 2021 through May 31, 2022. All student-athletes need a new PIAA physical each school year.
- Complete and submit a PIAA form Section 8 (Parent Recertification) and/or Section 9 (Doctor Recertification for injury clearance) if you are a returning student-athlete who participated on a sports team during the Fall season. Student-athletes should have previously submitted PIAA Form Sections 1-7 prior to the fall sports season.
- Wrestlers ONLY: Complete and submit PIAA Form Section 10.
- All obligations must be cleared from previous seasons before you are eligible to participate in a new sports season.
- All student-athletes must complete a baseline concussion test. This baseline test will be coordinated with your coach and our athletic trainer, Pete Rooney, when pre-season practice begins.
Athletics Eligibility and PIAA Forms for Student-Athletes
PIAA Forms – There are English and Spanish versions available below.
Concussion Management Information
Concussion Impact Test
Athletes who have to take the impact test:
- All Freshman
- Any athlete who did not take impact test last year.
- Any athlete who has not taken test for the high school.
- Any athlete who had a concussion last year.
Instructions to take Impact Test at Home
Go on: www.impacttestonline.com/schools and enter the school ID#: 985b7c53c2
- Take Test
- You do not need to input your address or e-mail.
- When test is completed there will be a confirmation screen.
- Take a screen shot of your confirmation page.
- Close out window.
- Test is completed.
Please contact Mr. Rooney if you have any questions.
After School Bus Information