2018-19 Athletics Information
All students planning to try out for a team during the 2018-19 school year MUST complete the following:
- If this is the first sports team for you this school year, submit the 2018-19 PIAA form (Sections 1-6) with the medical section 6 completed, signed and dated by a doctor. All physical exams must be given on or after June 1st and they expire on May 31st of the same school year. You need a new PIAA physical each year.
- (Winter & Spring Sports) If you already turned in the PIAA form (Sections 1-6) for another sport earlier this school year, you just need to complete section 7 (parent recert) or section 8 (doctor recert if you were injured and haven't been cleared yet).
- Complete and submit a WHS Athletic Eligibility Record prior to the beginning of practice.
- ALL Obligations must be cleared from previous seasons prior to beginning a new sports' season.
- Lastly, any athlete trying out for sports will need to take the baseline concussion test prior to sports participation. This baseline test will be coordinated with your coach and our athletic trainer, Pete Rooney, once pre-season practice begins.
Please turn in all sports forms to the WHS Athletic Office (forms located under in the "2018-19 Forms" tab).
Start Dates for 2018-19 Sport Seasons:
Fall- Monday August 13th (except Football grades 10-12 Monday August 6th)
Winter- Friday November 16th
Spring- Monday March 4th
After School Bus Information
Concussion Management Information